Today’s post is all about my morning skincare routine 😊 I am super lazy in the morning and I like to use quick yet effective products, so here is a break down of 5 minutes routine 😍
1. I was my face with Eucerin face wash (refer to previous post)
2. I use Pixibeauty Glow Tonic which has 5% glycolic acid, aloe and witcg hazel amongst other ingredients. It will gently exfoliate your skin and brighten up your face, while Aloe hydrates your skin and witch hazel will firm and tone you skin (amazing, isn’t it)?! I really like to use few drops all over my face (including my under eyes – but they don’t recommend that). It’s great quality considering the price $25 and you’ll notice the difference fairly quickly and it’s a good introduction for acid toners if you’re new to it❤️👍
3. Next I use Biodermame hydrabio serum, this serum provides ton of hydration without being too heavy or sticky! It’s great for all skin types and has great ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinmide and both are great to build collagen and plumb your skin 💖👌
4. Next I apply my best discovery Ceraveskin moisturizer, you guys this product is pretty much like other moisturizer which cost around $70 and I always get this one on sale for $8! It has all the good ingredients, lightweight, fast absorbing and it works! I highly recommend it ✋🏻🤗💖
5. Lastly and most importantly, sunscreen! If you don’t use sunscreen, you better not spend your money on skincare as it’ll be useless! I use Larocheposay fluid sunscreen, I discovered this one almost 18 months ago and I’ve using it ever since! 👍💞 It’s very lightweight and not greasy at all (compared to many other products). It compares to many high end ones and is not expensive at all! I highly recommend trying this one if you’ve struggling to commit to sunscreen. Makeup applies well on top of it but please note that if you will leave your skin bare, you’ll have a white cast which is normal when using any other brand!
Don’t forget to comment below with your favorite brand/skincare item ❤😘😍